Sunday, October 15, 2006

You

by Rachelle Arlin Credo

You are a silhouette, hazy and gray
But a vain creation of lover's memory
A fair illusive vision everywhere displace
With a shady luster away from my yearning embrace

You are a lamplight glimmering with surprise
A semblance of beauty that surpasses the skies
Endowed with charm in a form of airy grace
Embellishing the black immensities in a peculiar maze

You are an innocuous moonlight angel
With the loveliness exceptionally real
Across the cold and misty moonbeam
Where no twinge of conscience can deny in any theme

Oh, you're but a being matchless to compare
A creature so alluring, how I love to touch your hair
But alas! You glided away and faded out from my vision
And only the whispers of your heart beats in slumbrous fashion

In the nocturne rhythm of the night
Where my perception was deceived by my sight
I was swept by the waves of realization -
You are just a dream, a product of my imagination

http://zyphe.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachelle:
What a powerful love poem! The strength is that is is both personal and universal.
:)Kurt Kristensen
PoetSpeak Editor