Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Chimera

I can't tell my exact post with mere intuition
I am completely lost, uncertain of my destination
It all seems that I'm only running around
In an endless circle without a cutoff bound

I've been searching everywhere but I can't find
The threshold of the hub is way too far behind
I feel so lost in the midst of darkness
Where I'm left alone contending every sadness

All the way I strive in an incessant maze
But all I could find is a cloud of struggle's haze
I'm almost certain to give my hopes up and everything
When finally I see a ball of light shimmering

I trudge slowly to find out the spectrum's origin
Hoping to finally escape from the torment's scene
Rushing towards the source of hope that silently awaits
I was gob-smacked to find... Heaven's gates!

by Rachelle Arlin Credo
http://zyphe.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel:
Your search, and your pattern, is unique to you; and, still, we all meet along the same axis. Excellent poem.
Please email me at editor@poetspeak.com
:)Kurt Kristensen